Search This Blog

Anne Hathaway-Fashion Tips in InStyle Magz

Anne Hathaway-Fashion Tips in InStyle Magz

Anne Hathaway makes the fashion in the new InStyle July 2008. This is what she had to say:
In his "conservative" style of dress: "I was always on the conservative side when it comes to showing skin. I am of the school that shows a part of your body, not all of it. So Compared with girls who are talking about, I'm pretty modest. One of my favorite things to wear on a night out is a short neck minidress. Everything up top is covered ... and then it's just all about your legs. "

On using Justin Timberlake's girlfriend to prepare for his role as Agent 99 in "Get Smart": "I started working about three months before the movie began. I wanted to be curved and muscle-y. I took my source body inspiration from Jessica Biel. I did not quite get those results, but she's great.